Lego Duplo Super Heroes Lab Set 10921
Free Delivery On Orders Above 200AED | Order Now Next Day Delivery
Calling all little superheroes! Iron Man, Spider-Man and Captain America need help in Iron Man’s laboratory workshop. Use the cool tools and equipment to fix Captain America’s motorcycle.
Color : Multi Color
Brand : Lego
Recommended for : Creative Play Cognitive Development Focus and Attention
About This Item
LEGO DUPLO Marvel Super Heroes Lab
Calling all little superheroes! Iron Man, Spider-Man and Captain America need help in Iron Man’s laboratory workshop. Use the cool tools and equipment to fix Captain America’s motorcycle. Lift heavy loads with the crane. Attach the hook to the motorcycle and pull Spider-Man along behind! Look out – he's shooting his web! Anything can happen when superheroes work together in Iron Man's lab.
- Encourage toddlers’ imagination, creativity and developmental benefits with popular superheroes from the blockbuster Marvel Avengers movies. Anything can happen when superheroes work together in Iron Man’s lab.
- Kids can assemble Iron Man’s laboratory workshop – with its moving crane, spinning turntable, wrench and control panel – and team up with Spider-Man, Captain America and Iron Man to carry out repairs and have some fun!
- There's Captain America's motorcycle to fix, heavy loads to lift and shift – kids can even pull Spider-Man along for a ride behind the motorcycle (watch out for his web!). For even more fun, combine with other playsets.
- A fun-packed starter set for budding builders and little superheroes. With safe, toddler-friendly pieces, this colorful playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 2 and over.
- With a maximum height of over 5” (13cm), this versatile playset is big enough for serious play and compact enough for the superhero action wherever kids go.
- Package Dimensions: 31.0 x 33.0 x 18.0 cm cm
Shipping Weight: 0.45KG
Recommended Age: Suitable for 2 years & above
|Shop By Age||3 - 5 years|
|Recommended||Creative Play , Cognitive Development, Focus and Attention|