Monopoly Bid F1699
When it's time to bid on a property, players choose how much money they want to risk. Then everyone shouts, "1, 2, 3, Bid!" and lays their money cards down.
Color : Multi Color
Brand : Monopoly
Recommended for : Independent Play Motor Skills
When it's time to bid on a property, players choose how much money they want to risk. Then everyone shouts, "1, 2, 3, Bid!" and lays their money cards down. The player who bid the most money gets that property. Collect 3 property sets to win. The Monopoly Bid game is a great choice for game night, for parties, and as an indoor activity for kids 7 and up. The Hasbro, Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
- FAST-PLAYING CARD GAME: The Monopoly Bid game is designed to be easy to learn and quick to play. It's a fun card game for families and kids ages 7 and up
- COLLECT MATCHING SETS: Players collect matching sets of property cards by bidding in blind auctions and paying with money cards. Everyone gets a turn to host an auction
- ACTION CARDS: Action cards offer advantages to the player hosting the auction. Steal property from other players, draw extra money cards, and collect sets faster
1, 2, 3, BID!: Ready to bid? At the same time, everyone shouts "1, 2, 3, Bid!" then lays their money cards out. The highest bidder wins that property. The first player to collect 3 property sets wins
- FUN FAMILY GAME: Gather friends and family together for this fun, fast twist on Monopoly gameplay. It's a great choice for game night, to take to parties, and as an indoor activity for kids 7 and up
- Material: Cardstock
- Brand: Hasbro
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 9.2 x 14.3 cm; 150 Grams
- Number of players: 4
This toy is not suitable for ages under 3 years. It contains one or more of the following items marbles; small ball; or small parts.
Recommended Age: Suitable for 3 years & Up
|Shop By Age||5 - 8 years|
|Recommended||Independent Play, Motor Skills|