Summer My Size Potty Pink SI11525
Free Delivery On Orders Above 200AED | Order Now Next Day Delivery
The Summer My Size Potty features the look and feel of an adult toilet to help ensure your child has a comfortable and confident transition to the real thing.
Color : Pink
Brand : Summer Infant
Recommended for : Learning Activity Motor Skills
About This Item
Summer Infant My Size Potty
The Summer My Size Potty features the look and feel of an adult toilet to help ensure your child has a comfortable and confident transition to the real thing. Realistic features include a toilet handle with a flushing sound to encourage your child while potty training. The integrated splash guard and flip-up lid help boys in the potty training process, and the built in wipe dispenser is perfect for promoting good hygiene. A removable bowl makes clean-up easy.
- REALISTIC DESIGN – The Summer My Size Potty is the original My Size Potty training toilet, and features a realistic design that looks and feels just like an adult toilet, ensuring a comfortable and confident transition to the real thing.
- CONVENIENT TO USE – This potty training seat is easy for your little ones to use, and makes potty training mess-free. The built-in wipe compartment promotes healthy habits, too.
- FLUSH SOUND – The handle in this training potty features a realistic flush sound to reward a job well done and encourage your little one!
- EASY TO CLEAN - The My Size potty training toilet includes a flip-up lid and removable, easy clean bowl, making it easy to empty and clean. There’s also an integrated splash guard for boys.
- FOR USE FOR – The My Size toddler potty is for use for children 18 months and up, and up to 50 lbs. Seating Area: 9.5 x 11.25 Inches; Interior Seat Opening: 4.5 x 6.25 Inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
Package Dimensions: 16.3 x 13.4 x 9.6 inches
Batteries: 2 AA batteries required.
Number of items: 1
Battery life: 6 hours
Recommended Age: Suitable for 18 Months and above
|Shop By Age||18 - 36 months|
|Recommended||Learning Activity, Motor Skills|