Cluedo Junior Board Game C1293
It's the case of the broken toy in this whodunit game for kids. In this clue junior game, players are on a mission to discover which toy was broken, who broke it, and what time it was broken.
Color : Multi Color
Brand : Hasbro Gaming
Recommended for : Game Activity Active Play
It's the case of the broken toy in this whodunit game for kids. In this clue junior game, players are on a mission to discover which toy was broken, who broke it, and what time it was broken. Players roll the die to see if they can move their character, look under other character pawns or peek under furniture tokens for clues. Kids can play detective, marking the detective notepad as they find clues, eliminate choices, and eventually solve the mystery. The game features clue characters: Miss Scarlett, Col. Mustard, Mr. Green, Mrs. Peacock, Prof. Plum, and Dr. Orchid. Time for an accusation. Go for it. A correct accusation wins the game.
- Brand your sheet with all the tracks
- Start with the player that takes less time than a cake has been eaten
- Includes: Game board, 6 character pawns, 6 furniture pawns, 7 white bases, 7 yellow bases, detective notepad, dice, a sheet of stickers and instructions
- Assembly required by an adult
- Item No. C1293
- Product Dimensions:4.13 x 26.67 x 26.67 cm
Item Weight: 540 Grams
Warning - Choking Hazard - Children Under 3
This toy is not suitable for ages under 3 years. It contains one or more of the following items marbles; small ball; or small parts.
Recommended Age: Suitable for 3 years & above
|Shop By Age||5 - 8 years|
|Recommended||Game Activity, Active Play|