Mytoys 360 Degree Rotating Electric Drift Scooter 36V MT506
Free Delivery On Orders Above 200AED | Order Now Next Day Delivery
Its unique design allows the little one to start ridding without knowing how to balance, which makes it safe for children. A child can control the turning and balance easily by physical inclination.
Color : Multi Color
Brand : MyToys
Recommended for : Balance Development Hand-eye Coordination
About The Item
Mytoys 360 Degree Rotating Electric Drift Scooter 36V
Its unique design allows the little one to start ridding without knowing how to balance, which makes it safe for children. A child can control the turning and balance easily by physical inclination. PU tires for a smooth ride, the scooter can be used indoor as it dont leave any marks on tiles and marble. Non slip pedals, Steel pedals with anti slip teeth to prevent slipping. It can be folded for storage, sturdy wheels provide a stable ride even on rough surfaces. Well-crafted seat allows children to enjoy sitting at their developmental stage comfortably. Features with 3 wheels and wide deck, which help to improve balance and development of motor skills. Specifically designed to enhance your child's playtime, with bluetooth enabled your kids can enjoy music while driving.
Note: The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.
- Use a unique lean steering method to be more natural, develop, and meet the skills of young children.
- Use Stealth to drift, spin and slide on the track to master complete control for the best thrills.
- Adjustable length for children of different heights and 3 speed modes to adjust speed limits.
- Safety gears Included for the better protection of your kids while playing.
- High power 36V LG Battery is equipped to give long riding life and better speed.
- Battery: Lead Acid Battery 36V 6.5Ah
Maximum Speed: 8km/h
Maximum Distance: 8-9km
Maximum Load: 80KG
Recommended Age: Suitable for 12 years & above
|Shop By Age||8 - 14 years|
|Recommended||Balance Development, Hand-eye Coordination|