Pinkfong Baby Shark Tablet Educational Preschool Toy 61069
Just like mom and dad, your toddler can have their very own tablet! Press the number, letter and musical instrument buttons to hear Baby Shark's voice and sounds.
Color : Multi Color
Brand : Pinkfong
Recommended for : Independent Play Motor Skills
Just like mom and dad, your toddler can have their very own tablet! Press the number, letter and musical instrument buttons to hear Baby Shark's voice and sounds. Depending on the mode you select (?Letters?, ?Words? or ?Spelling?), your child will learn the alphabet, word & image association, spelling, counting and musical instruments. Play the ?Where Is? game to identify letters, objects and numbers and musical instruments. Find them before the timer runs out! Baby Shark will let you know if you?re right or should try again! Listen to different sounds and songs including the full-length hit Baby Shark Song with over 3.3 billion views! Lots of sounds encourage your child to look, listen, touch, feel and learn. With volume control and a ?Repeat? button for recall and reinforcement, this fun tablet offers an interactive way to learn and play!
- Produced by WowWee for Pinkfong, official creator of the global hit Baby Shark!
- Press buttons for sounds and music such as the hit Baby Shark song! (Full-length English Version)
- Learn your ABC?s and 123?s with Baby Shark's voice! This educational tablet will repeat back to your child for optimal learning!
- Your child will also learn to identify the Shark family and instruments!
- Fun interactive tablet toy to help develop motor skills and hand-eye coordination!
- Adjustable volume and batteries included with purchase
- Product Dimensions: 2.01 x 23.01 x 30 cm; 345 Grams
Batteries: 3 LR44 batteries required.
Warning - Choking Hazard - Children Under 3
This toy is not suitable for ages under 3 years. It contains one or more of the following items marbles; small ball; or small parts.
Recommended Age: Suitable for 3 years & above
|Shop By Age||3 - 5 years|
|Recommended||Independent Play, Motor Skills|